Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

 

I have had a busy day today with three new projects for my daughters Uni room.I still need to add the cream ribbon to this door plaque.  I have used adorable scorable as the background, some embelishments from my stash.  The lace card was made with spellbinder die no 7








This box has been made from the Create & Craft Box Making Kit.  Embelishments from my stash and butterflies fromthe Kanban Best of British collection.











The frame is made from Scrap it Frames, covered in papers bought months ago in a kit, and embellished with die cut flowers and leaves.  I have aged the photo using an app on my phone. The photo is of my daughter and my grand daughter.
I have named the photo Having cuddles with my Auntie Jenni.











I do hope you like my latest projects and thank you so much for taking the time to look at my Blog xx









8 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I have to say all the projects are gorgeous, especially love the frame x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth they are lovely and sure they will be treasured by your Daughter xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous Beth, I love the colours you've used. The door plaque is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super collection..You have been busy !!
    Love all the colours that you have used.
    Beautiful :)
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.
Have a wonderful day. xxx